This giveaway is now CLOSED!
Exciting news! Cellfire is sponsoring a great giveaway for my readers. One winner will receive a $100 gift card to the grocery store of their choice! Whoo Hoo! See details below on how to enter.
Do you use ecoupons (electronic coupons)? Cellfire coupons are very simple to use. There is no "clipping" required. Instead, you simply "click" the coupons you want. They are loaded onto your shopper's card and will be redeemed automatically at checkout when you purchase the items. Easy peasy! Cellfire has a great list of new ecoupons that were released today. My favorite ecoupon is for Yoplait Fiber One Multipacks. My daughter loves this yogurt. It's quite tasty and comes in several flavors + the ecoupon is for $1.00 off!
Required: Visit Cellfire.com and clip some coupons. Report back with how many you clipped.
Bonus Entries (will be verified): Current subscribers are eligible too.
- Subscribe to Coupon Queen Diaries Email Updates or RSS Feed.
- Visit the Coupon Queen Diaries Facebook Page and click the "Like" button at the top.
- Tweet about this giveaway: Cellfire and @BishopStaci are giving away a $100 giftcard to your favorite grocery store. Enter for a chance to win: http://bit.ly/8XfXw1
Details, Details, Details:
- This giveaway is open to US Residents only.
- Comments will not be counted. You must fill out the form below.
- Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- This giveaway ends on June 17, 2010 at 9 PM.
- The winner will be selected via Random.org and notified via the email address provided. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address and grocery store choice or another winner will be chosen.
If you are reading this in an email or reader, you may need to click through to the actual webpage to complete the entry form.
Disclaimer: Cellfire is sponsoring this giveaway in exchange for blog post promotion of their company and participating products. I am an affiliate for this company and will be compensated with a gift card if I reach preset goals related to click/clip counts.