I stopped in today for my weekly Publix trip and found that they now have official written copies of their coupon policy available to customers. I picked mine up at the customer service desk. The official policy is written on the front and not much has changed from the way they have been doing things.
- They accept Publix coupons, manufacturer coupons, Internet coupons, and competitor coupons.
- They accept competitor pharmacy RX coupons.
- They do not accept % off coupons.
- Coupons much match the items you are purchasing.
- They reserve the right to limit quantities.
- For BOGO offers, each item is a separate sale (i.e. will ring up 50% off).
- You can use 1 MFG coupon + 1 Publix coupon (or competitor) per item.
- For $ off entire order coupons, you may use 1 Publix & 1 competitor coupon per transaction if your total meets the requirements.
See? Nothing new there. On the back of the policy it lists the specific competitors for this location at Oakwood Commons in Hermitage, TN. I was pleased to see Target on the official list but I was sad that GFS was not listed.
Overall, I'm just happy that we have it officially in writing and it will be standard across the board even though the competitors may vary from store to store.