Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shopping Trip - Saved 86%

I started out thinking this was going to be a blah shopping day but it was GREAT! I have combined the first picture of all my stores but I did make it color coded so you would know what came from where. To see coupon matchups please click on the store name.

PUBLIX, KROGER, TARGET: Money maker items were Band-Aids, Croutons, and Dentastix. Free items were BIC pencils. I bought salad mix (0.50), pasta (0.67), cheese (0.79), Dentastix (0.25), dishwasher tabs (0.99), milk (3.29). I also grabbed a bag of Animal Crackers from the $ Tree at Skylar's request. :)

THIS, however, deserved a picture all on its own. This is a hidden deal at Kroger right now. AMP energy drinks are on sale for 1.49 and 0.99 each WYB 10 (MEGA EVENT). If you purchase 10 (9.89) a coupon will print out for a $10 Kroger gift card making them FREE!!! I did this deal at two different stores today and it worked like a charm.

Regular Price: $95.97
Total OOP: $23.71 + $10 gift card
Received: (2) $10 Kroger gift cards
Savings: $82.26 or 86%
Actual Cost: $13.71

Weekly Total: $57.93

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: