Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dealing with Expired Coupon INSERTS

For all my couponers who save inserts, I have a surprise for you today!!! I came across this website that lets you know when it's safe to toss those old expired inserts. You do need to register for the site but it is FREE.

Once you have registered, you simply select your state and view the list of inserts that have 100% expired coupons. Grab those inserts and toss!

This is a huge timesaver for couponers who follow the insert only method. Not to mention a space saver too. I was so excited to find it!!

Great site. Check it out for yourself!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Candy said...

I need this, my insert stack is getting tall, this will make it so easy. Thanks for posting this Staci!

Anonymous said...

This site also helps figure out which inserts are expired -

http://coupontom.com/tools/insert_checker

Anonymous said...

LOVE this site! Thanks for posting!! I tried Coupontom as well, but coupon cleanout is by state and gives me a list to work from instead of having to put in the date of each insert separately. Thanks Staci!