Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Freebies 9/4

See full size image

*WOW!* There were bunches of great freebies this week. HURRY, some offers go VERY fast. Remember, some of my previous Freebie posts are still valid so check those out here. For me, Freebies make going to the mailbox fun. I have had at least 1 or 2 things waiting for me every day this week. Enjoy!

Huggies Little Movers Diapers - LINK

Amazon any MP3 (exp. 9/6) - LINK

Bowling (9/5 ONLY) - LINK

Clorox Wipes (for teachers) - LINK

Kashi Cereal - LINK

Veggie Tales MP3 "I Can Love" - LINK

STAR Olive Oil $20 in coupons (must complete survey) - LINK

Personalized Photo Card (exp. 9/8) - LINK

Exederm Moisture Cream - LINK

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - LINK

Bare Naked Granola or Bar - LINK

Scrubbing Bubbles Gift Pack (1st 10,000) - LINK

P&G Booklet with $15 in coupons -
LINK

Betty Crocker Potatoes - LINK

*NEW* Aveeno Nourish+ Shampoo & Conditioner - LINK

Museum Day 9/26 ONLY - LINK

Kotex Sample Kit (6 items + Qs) - LINK

Nashville Preds tickets for Thursday, September 17th @ 7 pm - LINK

Free Chick-fil-a sandwich when you wear team logo 9/7 only - LINK

IHOP Kid's Meal 4-10 pm until 9/13 - LINK

Other Walmart Freebies - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: