Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Freebies 8/28

See full size image

Here are some freebies I found this week. HURRY, some offers go VERY fast. Remember, some of my previous Freebie posts are still valid so check those out here. Enjoy!

Nashville Preds tickets for Thursday, September 17th @ 7 pm - LINK

BodiHeat Pad - LINK

Dinovite Pet Supplements - LINK

Free Chick-fil-a sandwich when you wear team logo 9/7 only - LINK

Coupon for Chick-fil-a sandwich (1st 250,000) - LINK

EOS Lip Balm - LINK

Hallmark Greeting Card - LINK

Tampax Pearl - LINK

Always Liners & Pad - LINK

IHOP Kid's Meal 4-10 pm until 9/13 - LINK

Current Walmart Freebies - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: