Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Shopping Trip - Saved 62%


This picture is Kroger and Publix combined. I bought biscuits (0.50), rice (0.25), Klondike (1.27), dog food (FREE), pizza (0.01), toilet paper (2.99), cheese singles (1.17), cheese shredded (0.66), tornados (1.00), pastries (0.15), chex mix (1.17), milk (3.35), skillet meal (3.75). I also grabbed some ibuprofen from the $ Tree (not pictured).

Note: My Publix told me today that they are no longer taking pharmacy competitor coupons and they reversed the double on my Chex Mix printables, so I think they are starting to crack down on coupons. Either way, I can still find good deals. I also picked up a new coupon booklet today called "Grilling Favorites."

Regular Price: 81.59
Savings: 50.60 or 62%
Actual Cost: 32.99

I will be hitting up Target, CVS & Walgreens tomorrow. I will sure be glad when school is back in and I can get back to my regular schedule. I feel like I am missing things because I have to rush.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: