Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Freebies 6/26

I came across some GREAT freebies this week. Also, check out some of my previous Freebie posts. Some of them are still valid. Enjoy!

Parents Magazine (2-year subscription) - LINK

Tide Total Care - LINK

Kiss My Face Shower Gel - LINK

Mattel Princess DVD - LINK

22 Itunes downloads (specific songs) - LINK

Minute Maid Frozen Novelty - LINK

Glidden Paint (1 quart) - LINK

Redbox Code - Text FIT to 414141

Downy Fabric Softener - LINK

Mars candy bar (available to 1st 250,000 every Friday) - LINK

Current Walmart Freebies (Sun Crystals, Scott, Kotex, Tampax, Aveeno) - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: