Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

SWAGBUCKS

If you have never heard of Swagbucks before, listen up! Basically, they are a search engine. When you use them to surf the web you are randomly awarded points called Swagbucks. Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards and other great prizes. You can get a $5 Amazon gift certificate for a measly 450 Swagbucks.

To be honest, I was a little unsure when I first heard about this. However, it is great! I don't have to do anything other than search the web as I normally do. Besides, they are powered by Google, which is who I used to use. Essentially, I am getting paid for something I do on a regular, daily basis... search the web! I accumulated points quickly and it was so easy to redeem my Swagbucks for prizes. They have tons of prizes to choose from in The Swag Store.

Occasionally they also offer free codes that you can enter on your account page for additional Swagbucks. You can often find those codes on the Swidget at the bottom of my blog. I always tweet about Swagcodes when I find them for my friends on Twitter as they are usually time-sensitive.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today! After you sign up, you can download their toolbar so that you always have a search box ready for you at the top of your screen. Very easy and fun!

Search & Win

Updated 07/02/09: Swagbucks just announced today that you can now earn CASH via Paypal. It only takes 700 swagbucks to redeem a $5 Paypal prize. If you choose, Paypal will then deposit cash directly into your checking account. Whoo Hoo!

Updated 01/14/09: I just wanted to add that I have only been using Swagbucks for 6 months and already I have redeemed $40 in Amazon gift cards, which I used to purchase a few Christmas presents. I love free money!!

Updated 10/01/10: At this point I have redeemed over $100 in gift cards. This has quickly become my favorite online money-making program. Here are some tips to increase your Swagbucks.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: