Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, October 9, 2009

FREEBIES 10/9

See full size image

Here are just a few Freebies that I found this week. HURRY, some offers go VERY fast. Remember, some of my previous Freebie posts are still valid so check those out here. Enjoy!

Trace Adkins "Without Even Tryin" MP3 - LINK

10 iStockPhoto images - LINK

Acuvue Color Contacts (exam not included) - LINK

SnapFish Card Code (sharetocare) - LINK (shipping not included)

Pumpkin Stencils - LINK

Sunglasses - LINK

Texas Pete Hot Sauce (need to have 100,000 fans on Facebook by 11/15) - LINK

Other Walmart Freebies - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.


Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: