Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Troubleshooting for Coupon Printing


A while ago I was having some trouble printing coupons. There was no rhyme or reason to it. I would be asked to install a coupon printer that I KNEW I had already installed. Sometimes, even when I would install the *New* printer, it still wouldn't print. I came across the following trick it has saved me hours of frustration. I hope it will help you too! This trick works with Bricks coupon links.

The Brinks webpages typically look something like this:

The Bricks links will typically look something like this:

You will be checking the two letters after the second "=" sign. In the above example they are "ws". You will change them according to your web browser.

Internet Explorer: Use wi or vi.
Firefox: Use vi or gi.
Safari: Use xs.

I normally print with Internet Explorer only because Google Chrome (my fave brower) isn't currently compatible with any coupon printing sites. Boo! :(

Thanks to Couponing 101 who had the codes for the other web browsers.

Let me know if this helps!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: