Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Navigating My Website

If this is your first time here, welcome. Thanks for stopping by. Here are a few tips and tricks to getting around the Coupon Queen Diaries site.

~Use the buttons under the header to quickly access my most common posts.

COUPONS - A list of the most popular printables that I have come across in the past few days. Posted as needed.
DRUG STORES - Covers my favorite weekly deals CVS & Walgreens. Posted on Saturdays for an early sneek peek.
FREEBIES - This is where I post links to samples and products that are completely free and postage paid. Posted every Friday.
FAQ - Most popular questions are answered here.
FUN STUFF - Check out current Giveaways, Product Reviews and HOT Retail Deals.
GROCERY STORES - Matchups for the stores I shop each week: Kroger, Publix, Food Lion & Aldi. Posted on Sundays and Wednesdays to correspond with the new ad.
SHOPPING - Get a look into what I bought each week, great deals that I found and how much I saved. Posted on Thursdays and includes pictures.
WORKSHOPS - If you are interested in learning more about couponing consider attending one of my workshops.

~Use the Subscribe Now section (right sidebar) to get daily updates via Email, RSS Feed, Facebook or Twitter.

~Use the Search box (left sidebar) to find all sorts of things. It will display a link to any post(s) containing the word(s) you searched for.

~You can view my most recent posts by scrolling down the Blog Archive (right sidebar).

~Use the Labels section (left sidebar) to view info for specific stores or topics.

~Use comments to communicate questions or other deals that you have found with me or other readers.

~Contact me if you have questions or if I can help you further CouponQueenDiaries@gmail.com



Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: