Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kohls Cash Starts Today!

My sister-in-law is getting married this weekend and I am under strict instructions from my Mom to buy "something new and colorful." You might be thinking... "aren't you too old for her to be bossing you around?" Well, in this case, she's buying and I am happy to oblige if it means I get new clothes. (Thanks Mom!) When you are on a strict budget like we are, new clothes for mommy are few and far between. If the rarity does occur for an adult clothing purchase you can bet your booty that I will stretch those shopping dollars as far as I can.

The timing for this event worked out nicely because today is the beginning of Kohl's Cash. For every $50 that I spend, I will earn a $10 coupon to be used on a later shopping trip. Naturally, I will be looking for something on sale and I also plan to use this 15% off coupon to stretch my budget further. You can even get a $5 Kohl's coupon by signing up for their Sales Alert Newsletter. You can use these coupons & earn Kohl's Cash both in-store and online.

With all these combined, you should be able to score some pretty good deals and get you some new clothes to start the summer. Hurry, the Kohl's Cash offer ends on April 26th. As for me, I'm looking for "something colorful" for the wedding this weekend. Any suggestions on which dress I should buy?

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

April E said...

I like this one:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens/dresses/viewalldresses/PRD~572689/Chaps+Empire+Dress.jsp

April E said...

I like this one:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens/dresses/viewalldresses/PRD~572689/Chaps+Empire+Dress.jsp