Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Today's Groupon - Paint Your Own Pottery

This past weekend I used my Groupon for Paint Along. I had a girl's night out with some of my MOPS friends and Paint Along was perfect! It was SO much fun. Here is my "beautiful" painting. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?!
Today's Groupon is another opportunity for a fun girl's night out or even date night. It's from Third Coast Clay (Franklin, TN) where you can paint your own pottery. They are offering $30 in pottery for only $15. This includes all your supplies! They have a variety of pieces available so you could even do this with your kids.

Go here to score today's Groupon.
Third-coast-clay-ceramic-studio
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Groupon Clone said...

Thanks for the nice information.