Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

RX Gift Card Promotions

I'll admit, I've been out of the prescription game for a while so I haven't paid much attention to RX deals. The last prescription I had was for prenatal vitamins. I nursed my daughter for almost 2 years and continued taking them during that time. However, we haven't filled a prescription in this household in a LONG time. I'm slightly crunchy in that I prefer to treat illness with home remedies, herbs and homeopathy. However, my poor hubby recently had to be placed on a monthly prescription. Naturally, I went searching for a gift card deal.

Pharmacies often put out coupons to entice you to bring your prescription to their store. Most commonly, this is in the form of a gift card promotion. It usually goes something like this. "Bring any new or transferred prescription and we will give you a $X.xx gift card." Sometimes you can find these in the weekly circulars. Most recently I found them for Target and Kmart.

Right now Walgreens & Rite Aid are both running promos to offer you a $25 gift card with a transferred prescription. You can also take these coupons to Publix or CVS and most will accept them as a competitor coupon.


Since we are talking about prescriptions, I figure its a good time to remind you about the program for FREE antibiotics at Publix.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: