Welcome FUSION readers!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Deal on ALL YOU Magazine

All You (1-year)
You have probably heard me talk about ALL YOU magazine before and you have probably seen me refer to it in my matchups. If you are not currently subscribed, or if you are nearing the end of your subscription, there is another great deal on this magazine!! Amazon is now offering the 1-year subscription for $15 (reg. $30) and a 2-year subscription for $34 (reg. $60). Both of these are great prices but the 2-year subscription comes with a $10 gift certificate for use on your next Amazon purchase.

This magazine comes loaded each month with high-dollar coupons on popular brands. Plus, it has great articles about home, health, family, fashion & fitness. I originally purchased my subscription for the coupons alone but I have actually enjoyed the magazine part very much, so it's a win-win for me! I also purchased my subscription using Amazon gift cards that I earned from using Swagbucks. Now, THAT is a Win-Win-WIN!!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: