Welcome FUSION readers!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unadvertised Deals, Updates & Notes

I was out shopping today and wanted to bring your attention to some unadvertised deals and shopping notes. Click the store name to see more matchups/deals.

CVS: Well, my CVS was out of almost everything I wanted today. I was bummed! On a good note, it has been confirmed that the limit on the Oust bonus pack deal has been increased to 6! I hope my store gets these soon. There is also a new $5 off $20 printable available. My store also had Christmas clearance at 75% off.

WALGREENS: Don't forget about the Bayer deal I told you about here. My store had the Bayer quick release aspirin on clearance for $2.19. I used to the $1 Qs from 1/3 SS to make this a MONEY MAKER! You can mix and match these with the meters if you have those Qs as well. Here are some other unadvertised deals.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Cookies 6 oz, $0.99
-Earn 2 RR WYB 2
*2 FREE

Glade Fragrance Collection 2 oz, $2.50
-Earn 3 RR WYB 2
-$3.00 WYB 2, Dec. ALL YOU Mag or 11/22 SS
*MONEY MAKER: $1.00
>Also eligible for $5 SC Johnson rebate

Ritz Crackers, $0.99
-$2.00 off WYB 2 printable
*2 FREE

KROGER: First of all, there are rumors circulating that select Kroger stores will be matching the Harris Teeter Super Doubles scheduled to start tomorrow - next Tuesday. I will alert you to this as soon as it is confirmed. I was shopping today for just a few things and also doing some price shopping to prep for potential Super Doubles. I came across their Christmas clearance marked 75% off. However, they had tons of housewares and children's games also marked 75% off. I found some awesome treasures. I stocked up on Bunko gifts and kid's birthday presents. Most of the items pictured below were $4 or less.




OTHER NOTES: Because we just had 2 holidays it is likely that your store's "truck day" has changed. You might want to check with store personelle to see when they will be receiving their new shipments each week. I always make sure to know this as it helps me plan my shopping days. I like to go when they are most likely to have everything I want because I don't like making multiple trips.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: