Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Freebies 1/15

See full size image

I want to take a minute today to tell you about a few websites that I am signed up with that send FREE samples and they are FREE to join.

Kraft 1st Taste - I recently logged in and found that I had an offer waiting for me for a FREE Digornio pizza.

VocalPoint - They always send good product freebies + great high-dollar coupons to go with them. Vocalpoint is probably my favorite so far!!

Here are some more freebies for you to enjoy this week. Hurry, some of these are gonna go fast!

Pampers Gift To Grow Code - JUSTFOROURFANS1 (more codes here)
Purex 3-in-1 (2 sheets) more here
Proctor & Gamble (NEW samples & coupons)
Taco Bell Fresco Taco (coupon reset)
25 Greeting Cards (code: newbaby)

I use RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: