Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Deals of the Day 12/14

I came across several good deals today. I thought I would put them all in one place for ya. Some of them would make great Christmas gifts for little to no cost to you. As always, if you are going to be shopping online, I encourage you to shop through a site like Cashbaq and earn money back on every purchase. Remember, they give you $5 just for signing up. Also, don't forget that Thursday is the last day to order online and receive your item by Christmas with standard shipping.

Ok, lets get on with the deals of the day!

Photo Canvas Prints  - Logo
You can still get your free 8x10 canvas print from Canvas People. Shipping is around $15 but you can earn $6 back using Cashbaq.

Old Navy has out a 30% off printable or a 20% off code (ONSAVE20). Earn 3% back with Cashbaq. You know you want some new PJs and Old Navy has the best!!

If you are shopping at JCPenney use code NICE4U to save $10 off your order. Don't forget that you can use the "Ship To Store" option to save on shipping.

Kmart has the Mr. Potato Head suitcase on sale for $10. You can use the $5 off printable to make this item only $5 and a steal!!!! I might just have to make the trip for this deal. All those pieces would fill up my little one's stocking for sure! They also have the Swing & Score Baseball toy for the same price.

Magazines can also make great gifts. All of the mags shown here are marked down and Amazon will automatically deduct $5 when you add it to your cart. My fave, Family Fun, is only $4.95 after the discount. While you are there check out other offers because Amazon has tons of items that ship free with a $25 purchase.

If gift cards are on your list this year, check out this post on which restaurants are offering extra perks.

Publix has Lunchables on sale for $1.00. Use this $0.55 off printable to get them for $0.45 each for some very inexpensive lunches. Oh, I wish I had time to get over there tomorrow!

I hope some of those deals help you check off your Christmas list! Let me know if you find another great special.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: