Welcome FUSION readers!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Personal Consultations


NEW! I am now offering personal 1-hour consultations to show you all of my tips and tricks on couponing and deal finding. I will sit down with you and we will discuss your current shopping style as well as your family needs. I will help you create an appropriate budget as well as show you tried and true methods of saving BIG money on your grocery bill. You will get all the information taught in my workshops in the privacy of your own home at a convenient time for you. This is a great opportunity for those just starting out in couponing or for those who want to take their coupon shopping to the next level. This consultation will be personalized to your unique siltation an you will walk away with a new outlook on how to maximize your budget.

A personal 1-hour consultation with the Coupon Queen is only $30. That is literally nothing compared to how much you will save this year. Don't live in the Nashville area? That's okay. 45-minute phone consultations are available for only $20. Contact me today at CouponQueenDiaries@gmail.com in order to arrange your consultation.

I'm looking forward to our one-on-one time together. Contact me today to set up an appointment.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: