Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Penny Item Promotion Changes in 2010


Just a little head's up that Publix is making some changes to their Penny Item program effective in 2010. The promotion period will change to one day a week rather than two. Also, the day is changing to Wednesday.

This is going to be a bummer for a lot of us. Wednesday is not a feasible shopping day for me and won't be until the little girl starts 3 days a week in the fall. Even then, Wednesday is when the new ad breaks and doesn't leave a whole lot of time to prep and get my game plan together. However, I can see that Publix is trying to draw more customers into their stores on, what I assume to be, their slowest day of the week.

What are your thoughts on this change? Leave a comment below.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like this new Wed. business at all. Considering that the ad comes out on the same day, I just won't have time to "make my list & check it twice". It's a real bummer because I just got inot Publix a few months ago.