Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, December 14, 2009

End of the Year FYI

Just an FYI memo for my loyal readers. Love ya!

The grocery deals this week are pretty lack luster and will continue this way probably until the end of the year. As I warned you before, it typically gets pretty slow this time of year. However, come January deals will be back in full swing! I hope that you have started to reap the benefits of stockpiling. If so, you should be able to get through these next few weeks with no problems at all. In the meantime, focus on all the great gift deals that are out there. You might want to even start thinking ahead for gifts that you will need for next year. I usually hit those 75% off sales pretty hard after Christmas.

Here are a few things to expect as we get prepared for the new year. There are no more scheduled coupon inserts until January 3rd. That means no more coupons will appear in your Sunday paper for 3 weeks. For me that means a chance to take a break and spend more time with my family during the holidays and less time clipping coupons. However, on January 3rd you can expect 5 coupon inserts in that Sunday's paper. I would highly recommend picking up several newspapers. Personally, I plan to buy 4.

Starting in January I will be back at it offering coupon classes at TDF. My first scheduled class is on January 9th. If you need a refresher or know of someone who would like to come, please forward this information to them. Remember, space is limited so you must RSVP to attend. If you would like to take it to the next level and learn the ins and outs of working the drug stores then contact me to set up a Drug Store Savings Workshop in your home. Recently, it has been brought to my attention that some of you would prefer a more hands on approach to all this couponing stuff. I am happy to accommodate those requests as well. You can now have a personal 1-hour consultation.

I hope all of you have a very happy Holiday season. Can you believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away? I have just a few more gifts to check of my list and I will be done. Yay!!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: