Welcome FUSION readers!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End Of The Month Reminders

December, and 2009 for that matter, are quickly drawing to a close. Here are a few friendly couponing reminders.

Remember to check your favorite printable sites for one last chance to print those coupons before they disappear or reset. Here are a few of my favorite sites.

The new January coupon book is already out at Walgreens so look for it near the registers.

Remember that this Sunday is the BIG ONE for coupons. Couponers everywhere are looking forward to at least 5 coupon inserts!

Also, I wanted to remind you that there are many coupons which will expire on 12/31. If you haven't already shopped this week, you might want to make a point to do it before Friday in order to take advantage of those coupons. I did a bit of shopping today and then cleaned out my coupon organizer (it actually closes now). If you are like me, I hate to see any good coupon go to waste.

Did you know that U.S. Military families overseas can use coupons up to six months past the expiration date? I have been sending my expired coupons to a base in Germany. I plan to make another shipment around the middle of January, so if you have expired coupons please let me know. Here are the details of how you should prepare your coupons for shipment.
  • Coupons should have an expiration date of 11/30 or later in order to allow time for shipping and distribution.
  • They cannot accept internet printables or store-specific coupons (i.e. Kroger, Publix, ect.)
  • Coupons should be sorted into "food" and "non-food" categories.
  • That's it! I will handle the packaging and shipping fees.

One final note: I have really enjoyed my time off with my family over this last week and I trust that you had a fun-filled holiday as well. We we will be traveling this weekend so I plan to get back to my regular posting schedule next week. However, I am slowly working my way back in this week by posting here and there.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: