Welcome FUSION readers!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Free Week of Yoga + Monthly Deal


Did you know that September is National Yoga Month? In honor of this event, studios around the country are offering a FREE week of Yoga. Go here to get your Yoga Month Card. You have until October 31st to use it. (Valid for new students only)

**Nashville readers please see below**
Hot Yoga House in Rivergate is on the list of participating studios and that's where I am planning to use my free week. My friend Hannah invited me to a Hot Yoga class last month and I loved it! I am definitely a beginner but I was not overwhelmed at all. Honestly, I hate exercising but this felt REALLY good and it was a GREAT workout. I've wanted to go back but money is really tight around here. Imagine my delight when I see that today's Groupon is for an unlimited month at Hot Yoga House for only $30!

Anyone else want to join me in this new adventure? I think it will be fun!

Get this Groupon for yourself. If you are new to Groupon, sign up here.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: