1. Subscribe. I know that I shouldn't measure things in numbers but subscriptions help me to know that there are indeed people out there who want to know what I'm up to. It's easy to subscribe. You can subscribe via RSS and have my posts delivered immediately to your reader or you can get daily email updates. It's up to you.
2. Read. There's nothing like having someone come up to me and ask me if I know about a deal when I just posted about the same deal yesterday. I smile politely and nod but it kinda leaves me scratching my head. Coupon Queen Diaries is also filled with lots of Frugal 101 plus some Staci humor thrown in for good measure. Don't miss out on a single thing: Subscribe (see above)!
3. Comment. After I've worked hard on a post and hit the send button, I sometimes think I hear crickets. That's what it's like if no one comments. If you've read a post and found it helpful, please let me know. If you tried a deal and had success or failure, comment with that too. It's a little known secret but bloggers live for comments. They are like little rays of sunshine in our day. I'm totally cool with blog lurkers (I used to be one) but I'd prefer if you'd at least let me know you are out there every once in a while. Besides, your comments could help out another reader. Comments are like the gift that keeps on giving.
4. Like me (on Facebook). Not only do I give extra little tidbits of info on Facebook but my readers share things too. You can find all sorts of good deals and local activities on my wall. If you see something you like, you can show it to your FB friends by clicking "share" under that post. Another thing that brings delight to my day is when you "Suggest To Friends." Feel free to comment away on Facebook too. It makes a girl feel good and it let's me know that you do indeed "like" me.
5. ReTweet. Twitter anyone? It took me a minute to jump on the Twitter bandwagon but it's pretty cool. It's a great way to get info on deals and it's really a no muss no fuss kind of thing. If you see something you like you simply put a little RT in front of it and share it with all your followers (friends). Seeing my info behind those two little letters is definitely encouraging because it means that you enjoyed something so much that you felt the need to share.
6. Contact me. Have questions? Did you spot a really good deal? Did you totally rock it at Publix today? I wanna hear about it. There are several ways to get in touch with me. The best ways to contact me have already been mentioned (Comments, Facebook, Twitter) but you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Click the links. Blogging as a business has certain costs associated with it. Therefore, I am an affiliate for several companies. When I promote their products, I get a teensy bit of compensation. The way they "measure" my advertising methods is through web clicks. If you see a deal you like be sure to click through with the links provided. If you happen to think about it, before printing coupons from popular sites like Coupons.com, SmartSource and RedPlum, stop by my site and use the sidebars or bookmark the links for future printing. You can also click on any of the icons down the side of my webpage. I am forever grateful for those readers who help me "pay the bills."
I can't thank you enough for being a reader of Coupon Queen Diaries. It's because of you that I continue to blog. I appreciate your encouragement for me to keep at it.