It's never to early to start thinking about Christmas, but we are now less than 3 months away. Better get a move on!
There are several online money-making programs out there but, by far, my favorite is Swagbucks. This year, I have already redeemed over $100 in gift cards! I've earned these doing something I do already... web search. How awesome (EASY) is that!?
If you haven't signed up yet, you should!
Maybe you signed up already but you haven't gotten into a groove yet. Here are some ideas to help you start building your Swagbucks.
- First things first, sign up. It's quick and easy (and FREE) to set up your account, plus they start you off with 30 Swagbucks.
- Search. Sounds simple enough but use Swagbucks.com to search for anything and everything. They are powered by Google, so why not?
- Install the toolbar. The toolbar includes a little search box, which makes it super easy to remember to conduct your web searches through Swagbucks.
- Take the daily poll. It's quick, it's easy and it gets you 1 SB every day!
- Find Swagcodes. The folks at Swagbucks FREQUENTLY issue time-sensitive codes on the toolbar, on their blog, on the Swidget (check my right sidebar), on Twitter and Facebook. I always enter the code into the search box first. Sometimes I win that way AND I can still enter the code into the "Gimme" box. It's a double win!
- Search on Fridays. This day is Mega Swagbucks day each week. Point values may be double or even triple of what you typically win.
- Give your opinion. Take surveys from their market research program to earn some extra bucks.
- Trade in your old cell phone. Hey -it's good for the environment plus you get rewarded.
- Refer your friends. When they win, you get Swagbucks too.
What are you waiting for? Start earning extra money now! Go ahead and sign up today. If you have already signed up, let me know if these tips helped.
My favorite prize is still the $5 Amazon gift card but there are tons of prizes to choose from including cash via Paypal!