Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Expired Coupon INSERTS

If you like to organize your coupons by the "Insert Only Method" then you know they can start to take up space after a while.

I came across a post from A Proverbs Wife, which gives a list all the inserts can be tossed. It's a-ok to purge your inserts from 03/21/10 and older since all of those coupons have expired.

When I started, my stack looked like this.
Now, it looks like this.
Ah, that's better!

As you can see, I don't have a special filing system for my inserts other than to label them with the date and stack them in a neat (well kind of) pile. The most recent always goes on top and I just keep them in a corner of my office.

I'll be sure to alert you guys the next time that it is safe to toss some more inserts.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couponcleanout.com