Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Freebies 11/13

See full size image
There are LOTS of awesome FREEBIES this week. My top 5 faves are listed first!!

50 Photo Cards with envelopes + shipping - LINK
CMA Nominated MP3 - LINK
Personalized Luggage Tags - LINK
Shutterfly Photo Book 7x9 (shipping xtra) - LINK (Use code MYBOOK)
Flix Dental Floss Sticks - LINK

Paper Cube - LINK
NV Granola Bar - LINK
Dove Body Wash - LINK
Caress Body Wash - LINK
My Glow Fragrance - LINK
2010 Unity Calendar - LINK
Dove Hair Care - LINK
Playtex Gentle Glide - LINK
Kashi Granola Bar - LINK
Kotex Thin Overnight - LINK
Huggies - LINK
Other Walmart Freebies - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: