Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Suggestion Box

Coupon Queen Diaries is about to get a makeover and I need your help. During the week of Thanksgiving I will be working hard to give my blog a new and improved look and I would love your input. I want to know what you love about my site and what you would like to see improved. Let me know which features you find most helpful. Is there something new that you would like to see on Coupon Queen Diaries? Let me know that too.

I started this blog basically as a place for me to collect my thoughts, type up my deals, and showcase what I find each week. As my reader base continues to grow, I want to know which features YOU find most helpful. So leave me a comment below this post or shoot me an e-mail at CouponQueenDiaries@gmail.com .

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: