Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, November 6, 2009

ALL YOU Magazine


I know you have seen me refer to this magazine in my deal matchups. ALL YOU is always filled with exclusive coupons each month. They also have fantastic articles about home, health, fashion, food and more! Plus, the articles show unique and creative ways to save money.

I wanted to take a moment and let you know how you can get this magazine too. You can purchase it exclusively in Walmart stores for $2.49. Since I am not a Walmart shopper, I choose to get mine via a home subscription. I purchased my subscription through Amazon and you can too. Right now a 1-year subscription is only $19.95 or $1.66 per issue. That's 33% off the cover price! If you want to purchase ALL YOU, go here or see the link below.


Personally, I obtained my subscription using FREE gift cards for Amazon that I earned using Swagbucks. Go here to learn how Swagbucks works.

Search & Win
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: