Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Freebies 11/27

See full size image

Okay, I know this is a little late but technically it IS still Friday. :) I'm all out of whack in knowing what day it is because of the holiday. Anyway, I hope these freebies are an extra treat to go with your Black Friday deals. Be sure and check out some of my Black FRIDAY Freebies too.

MP3 Christmas Claus Album - LINK
Betty Crocker Calendar - LINK
$3 Amazon MP3 Code - MP34FREE
REDBOX Code - DLLNS26
$10 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate - LINK
Millstone Coffee - LINK
Kindle for PC - LINK
Oriental Trading 2010 Calendar - LINK
Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts - LINK
Other Walmart Freebies - LINK

Note: I recommend setting up a seperate e-mail address for things like this but they are legitimate freebies and they do come. I use
RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: