Welcome FUSION readers!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Posting Schedule

I just wanted to share with you what my posting schedule is for Coupon Queen Diaries. There really IS a method to my madness, I suppose. I generally try to follow this posting schedule so that you get the matchups on the day that the new ad comes out.

Sunday
- Grocery Store Matchups (Kroger)
Wednesday - Grocery Store Matchups (Publix, Food Lion, Aldi)
Thursday - Shopping Trip (See pics and totals of what I bought this week)
Friday - Freebies
Saturday - Drug Store Matchups (Walgreens, CVS)

I post about Popular Printables on an as needed basis and other special deals as they arise. I also post my Workshops as soon as the date and time has been finalized.

If you are an e-mail subscriber, my updates will be delivered to your email box between 3-5 pm each day if there is a new post available. RSS subscribers will receive my feed in their reader of choice anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour after I have posted. Finally, my Twitter followers and Facebook Fans receive notification within just a few minutes of me posting.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum