Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, November 6, 2009

New DVD Titles for $10

As Christmas draws near, you may find me posting some non-grocery related deals. Some deals are just too good to go unmentioned. Here's one that I came across today.

Amazon is offering some super special prices on upcoming releases of DVDs. Here's how it works, you pre-order them for $10 each and they ship to you as soon as they have been released. Retail price for these movies is usually $25-$30. All of these titles are due out before Christmas. Shipping is only $2.98 per DVD or you can get FREE Super Saver shipping when you purchase 3 or more.

Four Christmases - November 24
G-Force - December 15
Star Trek (2009) - November 17
Angels & Deamons - November 24
My Sister's Keeper - November 17
Santa Buddies - November 24
Julia & Julia - December 8

Personally, I pre-ordered the latest Night at the Museum for both of my nephews. Let the Christmas shopping begin!!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: