Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Deals of the Day 2/15

Here are a few deals that I stumbled across on in the blogosphere today:

TARGET: Chef Michael 2 lb. bags are priced at $2.24. Use the $2 Q from 2/7 RP to get each bag for $0.24. The coupon doesn't expire until 3/8 so there is still time to buy Qs for this if you need to. (Thanks I Heart Saving Money)

See full size image

At Shutterfly you can get 76 FREE 4x6 prints (shipping extra) with code PRINTS. It expires on 2/17 so get those snow pics uploaded now. New members will also receive 50 FREE prints. (Thanks Southern Savers)

If you need toothpaste be sure and visit Walgreens this week. The Crest Cavity Protection Paste is $2.29. Use the$0.75 Q from 2/7 PG and stack it with the $1.50 Wags Q in the pink February coupon booklet (found near the registers). The final price will be $0.04 + tax. Check out my other drugstore matchups for more great deals this week. (Thanks Bargain Buggy)

Target is going mobile. They have just launched a new program where you can get coupons via your cell phone. Get more information over at the Target website. (Thanks Bargain Buggy)

I don't shop Harris Teeter but I know some of you do. They are having Super Doubles this week (Feb. 17-23). Check out this great list of matchups from MaryEllen at The Deal Scoop. I have no word on whether or not select Kroger stores will be matching this promo . You better believe I will let you know as soon as I hear. Be sure you are following me on Twitter or Facebook to get instant updates.

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: