Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Freebies In My Mailbox

I just had to share because it was a good day to get the mail. Granted, the mortgage bill was in there but there was also several of freebies!!

I got....
1) Reusable Freezer Bag from Sam's Club.
2) Uni-Ball Super Ink Pen w/coupon
3) Kleenex sample from Costco
4) SweetLeaf Sweetner + storage pouch
5) Murad 3-pc Acne Skin Care kit sample

I also got a FREE coupon to try the new Green Giant Just For One Vegetables from Pssst... If you haven't signed up for that program you can check it out here. They send great coupons throughout the year on the hottest new items from General Mills.

I post a freebie round up every Friday. Some deals are super hot and go fast so I report them on Facebook and Twitter throughout the week. Make sure you are following me! Also, be sure and check some of my previous Freebie posts because a few deals are still valid.

Were there any Freebies in your mailbox today?
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: