Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Deals on Games & Toys


This month there are loads of printables on Coupons.com for toys and games. I Heart Saving Money and Totally Target have put together a great list of these deals. Here are a few of my favorites. You can view all the coupons here or check my left sidebar. Remember, you should be able to print 2 of each coupon. I'm gonna try to squeeze in a trip tomorrow to check on some of these deals. Betcha wish you would of had these when we were snowed in, huh?


Pictureka Card Game, $5.24
*Total is $1.24

Monopoly Card Game, $5.24
*Total is $1.24

Scrabble Board Game, $12 (until 2/6)
*Total is $8.00

Pictureka Flipper, $3.50 on clearance
*FREE

Scrabble Card Game, $5.24
*Total is $1.24

Spiderman Sorry, $9.00
*Total is $5.00

My Little Pony Friends, $5.00
*$2.50 each.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

April E said...

I plan to use these this weekend! Great birthday presents for all those kids parties and such!

Staci Bishop said...

Great idea April! I also have a little stash of gifts that I can pull from whenever there is a Bday party. Saves me from spending $20 on a gift each time. My pile is a little low at the moment because we have just come off of a roll of 3 or 4 parties from Sky's friends at school and church. They were all born within about 6 weeks of each other. Whew!