Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Purex Galore

Who needs 17 bottles of laundry detergent? Um, everyone... especially me! Laundry detergent is one of those items that you are ALWAYS going to need. It also doesn't have an expiration date so, if I can find a good deal on laundry detergent, you better bet I am gonna stock up big time! I took advantage of the Purex sale, coupons and Catalina deal at Kroger this week (and last week too). I ended up with 17 bottles of Purex. I bought this quantity in several different transactions over the 2-week period. Including tax, I roughly paid around $5 for all of this!!!!
Stockpiling is the key to how I am saving my family so much money! You can read more about stockpiling here. In the above case, the full retail price (including tax) would have been $74. Uh uh. No way am I paying that. I definitely have enough detergent to last me for at least a year if not more and I am VERY happy about it especially since I know I saved $70 or 95%.

Did you take advantage of this deal? How many bottles did you end up with?

**I ordered 15 Purex coupons from The Q Hunter plus got 2 newspapers.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: