Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Swagbucks

Swag Bucks
As promised, today is Swagbucks 2nd birthday! Their website has an entire new look and feel. Check it out. The biggest change of all is that your Swagbucks have been converted to the new currency system. All previous Swagbucks are now worth 10 SBs and, starting today, you will earn Swagbucks by increments of 10 (ie. 10, 20, 30) or any value in between. For example, I earned 7 this morning. Current members should also get ready for some codes today to celebrate the event.

swagbucks-swagcode

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, why not? This is absolutely my favorite way to earn a little extra money on the web. Besides, they are basically paying me for what I already do anyway - search. That's right, you are randomly awarded Swagbucks just for searching the web. Swagbucks is powered by Google and we all know how much I heart Google. One of the easiest ways to get SBs is with their codes. They offer these pretty frequently and you may have even seen me share them on Facebook or Twitter when I come across them.

Once you have accumulated some Swagbucks, you can redeem them for cool prizes like gift cards, music, electronics or even CASH! My favorite prizes are Amazon gift cards and cash via Paypal. Speaking of which, I currently have enough SBs right now to redeem for $15 at Amazon.

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet you can do it today. You automatically receive 30 Swagbucks just for signing up. To help you remember to use the Swagbucks search engine, you can install the toolbar at the top of your browser.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: