Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Freebies 2/26

Check out this list of FREEBIES. Don't forget to check out other FREEBIES posted every Friday. Hurry, some offers go fast! Be sure and follow me on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook to get quicker notifications about Freebies. I post them on those sites when I find them during the week and then do a wrap-up post (like this one) on Fridays.

Atkins Bar Starter Kit - Includes 3 bars
Zaxby's Free Meal Deal - must sign up
Hanes Socks - Every Friday to the 1st 100 until 3/31
Uniball Pen - Daily at 12 CST to the 1st 10,000

4x6 prints from Shutterfly - 50 free for new members. Current members can earn 30 when they create a share site. Current share site owners can earn 30 prints when they upload a new video.

$10 Bahama Breeze Gift Card - Located in FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NV, PA, TN, WA (All my AL readers can feel free to send their card to me since there isn't one in your area [=)

If you are a parent of twins or triplets you MUST check out this post. So many great Freebies to help you out!

FACEBOOK EXCLUSIVES:
Nabisco Cookies - March 1st
Zone Perfect Indulgence Bar - 1st 30,000 fans


*I use RoboForm to help me fill out freebie forms with ease. It is also FREE
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: