Welcome FUSION readers!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Awesome Deal on ALL YOU Magazine

If you have been waiting to order ALL YOU Magazine then today is your lucky day. I have been presented with a wonderful offer for my readers. You can purchase a 4-year subscription for only $28. That means each issue (40 total) is only $0.70!! The news-stand price is $2.49 so that is a savings of over 70%! ALL YOU Magazine is filled with high-dollar coupons on popular brands month after month. You may see me refer to this magazine often in my weekly store matchups. I love it for the coupons but it also has fantastic articles and tips on home, health, family, fashion and fitness!

Go here to order yours today! This special price will only be available until March 15th.

Current subscribers can still get in on this deal by extending their subscription. Simply input your information EXACTLY as it appears on your current subscription label. Your new subscription will pick up when your old one leaves off. Mine current one will end in May so I plan to do this as well. You just can't beat this price!!!

On the site, you will notice that the purchase price is $40 but you will receive a credit of $12, which brings your total down to $28 or $0.70 per issue. If you prefer to mail in your payment, follow the instructions below.
  • Make your check out in the amount of $28 for each purchase.
  • Mail to 144 Turnpike Rd. Suite 240 Southborough, MA 01772.
  • Please put "Coupon Queen Diaries" in memo line.
There are other magazine offers available for you to look at but my favorite is ALL YOU because of the coupons. I am excited to get this rock-bottom price today and then not have to worry about it for a while. I'll just sit back and enjoy the magazine month after month knowing that I got the best deal out there.

Go here to order yours now. Remember, this special price is only available to my readers until March 12th.


*This promotion is being offered by Campus Fundraiser and I am participating as a promoter and affiliate for this program.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!