Welcome FUSION readers!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Still Time To Order ALL YOU Magazine

I just wanted to remind you that there is still time to get your subscription to ALL YOU Magazine at the amazingly low price of only $28 for 40 issues. That's only $0.70 per issue which is a 70% savings off the news stand price!

Several of you have already taken advantage of this offer but I just wanted to post it again for any of my new readers. This magazine is filled with high-value coupons and I often refer to it in my matchups. Don't forget that current subscribers can also get in on this deal and it will simply extend your current subscription (I fall into that category). For more information, please see my original post with detailed ordering information.

Otherwise Go here to order yours today!


*This promotion is being offered by Campus Fundraiser and I am participating as a promoter and affiliate for this program.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: