Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reader Showcase

Spring Break is coming up and I will be gone most of next week (visiting family in Birmingham), which means I probably won't get any shopping done. I sure hope there aren't any to-die-for deals. However, I would like to take this opportunity to spotlight some of my readers in place of my usual Thursday post detailing my Shopping Trip. I think pictures are inspiring to couponers both new and old so I wanna see some of YOUR deals.

Here are the guidelines:
  • Your submission must be from recent deals (3/10-3/18).
  • Categories: Publix, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Food Lion, Aldi
  • A picture of items purchased is required.
  • Calculate your savings using my method here and submit retail value, savings and actual cost.
  • Email entries to CouponQueenDiaries@gmail.com and include your name & location, If you have a blog, please include that info as well.
I will select 1 entry for each of the above store locations and post them on Thursday, March 18th. I cannot wait to see what kind of deals you all find this next week!

Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: