Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reader Showcase is Tomorrow!

I just wanted to remind you that there is still time to submit your shopping pics for my Reader Showcase tomorrow. There are some awesome deals going on this week and I can't wait to brag on your savings.

Here are the guidelines:
  • Your submission must be from recent deals (3/10-3/18).
  • Categories: Publix, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Food Lion, Aldi. I will select one from each.
  • A picture of items purchased is required.
  • Calculate your savings using my method here and submit retail value, savings and actual cost.
  • Email entries to CouponQueenDiaries@gmail.com and include your name & location. If you have a blog, please include that info as well.
Happy Shopping!
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: