Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Publix Ad Update

It was brought to my attention that the current Publix ad will be going on until Saturday, April 3rd. All Publix locations will be closed in observance of the Easter holiday and will reopen on Monday, April 5th. (Thanks Carrie!)

My guess is that there will be no ad specials on Monday & Tuesday (April 5th & 6th) and a new ad will break on Wednesday, April 7th as usual. Time will only tell on that one.

As for the current ad, today's penny item is Publix Salad Dressing. I have also updated my matchups to reflect the prices for the Nashville area. You can see my favorite Publix deals here.

Now there is plenty of time to grab these deals. I hope this holds true for the strawberries. :) They have been a hot commodity lately!


Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: