Welcome FUSION readers!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Beautiful spring weather is one benefit of living in Peach County
I'm baaack! We have had a wonderful Spring Break and while I am sad to see it end, I very much miss my routine. A week of late bedtimes is really starting to catch up. :) I still have to pull off the surprise party for my hubby this afternoon (fingers crossed) but I'm going to get back to my regular posting schedule starting today.

I hope you didn't miss out on the matchups too much and utilized some of the other blogs I gave you. They are great, aren't they? I'm especially hoping that you enjoyed some of the more informative posts I did this week. Maybe they helped you remember some of the basics. Maybe you just thought it was interesting to get a deeper peek into my life. ;) Either way, I hope it kept you entertained while I took some time to enjoy my family this week. It totally helped that we've had glorious weather these past few days. Spring is FINALLY here! YAY!!!

Ok, Drug Store Deals are up next. Stay tuned...
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: