Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reader Showcase - 3/18

Well, there were indeed some really great deals this week. I sat down to make my list tonight and I am excited to go shopping tomorrow.

As promised, I want to brag on my readers who shopped during my absence this week. It's encouraging to know that others are able to duplicate my results by applying the concepts I talk about on my blog.

First up is April from Old Hickory, TN with her trip to Publix.

Regular Price: $120.09
Savings: $83.86 or 70%
Actual Cost: $36.23
8 jars of Beechnut baby food
8 Weight Watchers Yogurt
4 bags of Fast Fixin' Chicken Nuggets
2 boxes of Heart to Heart Cereal
2 cartons of Tropicana
1 bottle of Welch's
1 gallon of Milk
1 Philly Mini's Cream Cheese
2 Taco Bell Dinner Kits
1 can of Manwhich (FREE)
4 Bottles of Wishbone Dressing
1 bag of Tortilla Chips (no coupon)
4 bags of Birds Eye Frozen Veggies
1 can Publix Green Beans (no coupon)
1 bag of Publix frozen carrots (no coupon)
1 bottle of 7th Generation Dish Liquid (FREE)
1 box of Oreo Cakestars
1 bag of Red Delicious Apples
2 lbs bananas
1 Heluva Dip (FREE)
1 bag Sargento Shredded Cheese
1 loaf of Bakery Bread (no coupon)
5lb bag of potooes
1 bag of apples
bananas
dip

Next we have Carrie from Mt. Juliet, TN and her trip to Kroger.

Regular price: $78.58
Savings: 57.86 or 74%
Actual Cost: $20.72
6 Motts apple juice (.99)
6 shredded cheese (1.67-$2/2 coupons for .67 each)
Strawberries (1.68)
Bananas(0.82)
Apple (0.78)
Gallon Milk (2.39)
Bread (1.00)
Simple Orange Juice (sale 2.49)
DiGiorno Pizza Breadsticks (free coupon-8.29)
1lb package Oscar Meyer Ham ( free coupon-5.69)
3 packs of tuna (free with coupons)
Twin pack AuGratin Potato (1.64 -.40 doubled)= 0.84

Great Job Ladies! I cannot wait to go shopping tomorrow and score some of these same deals.

Sadly, I had no submissions for either of the drug stores. If you had a good trip to Walgreens or CVS, leave a comment below and let me know what deals they had going this week.
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: