Welcome FUSION readers!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Groupon Deal - Save 60% on Home Cleaning

$35 for a Home-Cleaning Service from Kristy's Affordable House Cleaning (Up to $90 Value)
It's another Groupon deal! Today, in the Nashville area, you can get a full home cleaning for only $35. I don't know about you but I started my spring cleaning and I'm tired already. I would love some extra help. This is a $90 value at 60% off and the certificate doesn't expire for a year. You could save it for a special occasion or when you have an event planned at your home. You can also purchase multiples and use them as gifts. I think this would make a great gift for a new mom!

Learn more about Groupon or go sign up for today's deal. Groupon is in other cities as well. What was the Groupon in your area today?
Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: