Welcome FUSION readers!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Grocery Budget Survey

I'm curious about your monthly grocery budget. Help me to get to know my readers better by taking this VERY quick survey. It's only 2 questions. Be sure and scroll to the bottom to submit. I'll post the results next week.

The questions below pertain to both food and non-food grocery items. You should consider food, drinks, cleaning products, paper products & toiletries when giving your answer. Do not include things like diapers, wipes, formula, ect. If you are like me and have a weekly budget, please multiply that number by 4 to get the monthly amount. You will need to locate your appropriate household size before answering the 2nd question. Any child who is currently eating solid foods counts as a household member.




Print

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: